Moments In Time

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

SEEKING

Do your family members have needs you discuss only with the Lord??As no one is perfect, I know we have those desire of our heart (which must be of/for the Lord...NOT OUR OWN, for the Lord can only use them when they are HIS!!)I have been impressed by the Lord to pray specifics for my children and husband today....Each of them, of course has special needs and in my motherly eyes, I see character flaws others might not. Also, as a silent encourager of my husband, I need to pray for all those needs he doesn't even have time to stop and see!!

Amazing how God answers prayer!! And, sometimes, the answer is "wait"---they have more to learn here!!

Not that I do not pray daily for them and their needs ---physically and spiritually, just in DETAIL!!You see, we would love to have every one of them in a bubble to protect them and so they would hearken to our voice....but, would it not be better to expose the to what God wants, while we are there alongside them for guidance (no matter the age!!) It is hard to give you children up....but we must remember that God loves them more than we ever could and desires His best for them ----through a learning process to KNOW Him!!

God beckons "If ye seek me, ye shall find me"....what peace . That surpasses all we can know or feel on earth and the provision that passes all understanding is afforded us.

What a MIGHTY God we serve!!

2 Comments:

  • Oh Pat I feel your motherly love here and concern? I know what you mean about praying regularly but sometimes really needing to spend time talking to your Father God about the specifics. Thanks for sharing your heart. Your such a good mom and your kids are prime examples of that--flaws and all! *smiles* Love you!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:13 PM  

  • Sometimes it makes us draw closer to the Lord. Not easy to go through though is it. Will pry more often for you .

    By Blogger Rita Loca, at 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home