Moments In Time

Saturday, April 21, 2007

SURPRISES!!

My life is a little complicated to say the least.....

Yesterday, I worked about two hours in the office - contractors, hubby, permits (1and a half hours for two!!---their online process leaves a lot to be desired....you backspace and your info disappears!!) This work was after I washed two loads of laundry and cleaned three bathrooms.

I had been on the phone in between times for car rentals, air flights, reception venues, etc.....

Off to take the girls to class, gasoline, bank, Sally's, Sam's club (business out of stuff)....pick up the girls, go home, more calls and online stuff, lunch, health food store (husband requested something)....the British market to look for something my Mom asks for EVERY time I have talked to her for three months or longer---and yes, I have looked in about ten or more places----then to look for a sign for a property for rent on 41---my friend needs a home---then to Winn Dixie (EMERGENCY STOP for my friend)....then back home----it is now 5:00 and we put away Sam's stuff and the girls start dinner, as it is almost 6, and I am online looking at banquet facilities and making calls.....Oh yeah, I forgot, I got a call earlier in the day telling me there was no reservation for me at the other banquet hall for a rehearsal dinner...............back to square one.... dinner,,,,more searching.........son#2 calls and my now I am calmed down over the dinner thing, and he wants direction on where to start looking.....then at 9:30, my husband tells me son #1 will be over at 6:00 AM.......So, we're off to the races cleaning house until midnight at which time we quit and sit down and laugh uncontrollably for a while, because my life sounds like a soap opera!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home