Moments In Time

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

MY GOD IS.........

Well, Ms. Pam, I started to blog yesterday and today, but I had setbacks ....you know some; the others are that I have to do work for you-know-who online for his work......

I have been convicted recently to be more joyous, as wll as help others finding themselves in that rut! It is hard in your circunstances to be soo filled with the Sprit that those about you have no clue, because the joy of the Lord comes shining through! MJ's post has got me off on those trails searching about what the Lord has to say about joy and happiness and God's promises to me - heiress to the King of Kings. If you have not notices, I often thing about the names of Christ---what He is ....ALMIGHTY, UNCHANGEABLE, KING OF KINGS, GOD, HOLY, ALL KNOWING ALL POWERFUL< TRUSTWORTHY< STRENGTH< GRACE TRUTH..........................you keep going with this!! He is LIFE to me---without him I cannopt do anything!! He is my purpose fro lving!

Pam, Traci and I talked about FOOD after church---had to come home and make popcorn!!

Thanks for stopping by-----

1 Comments:

  • LOL So now you are directing your posts to MOI!!! I enjoyed our chat after church. Yes, tonight's sermon on Christ's resurrection and His power truly convicted me. I simply just don't give credit where credit is due! I too want to express more joy and not let "circumstances" get me down!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home