Moments In Time

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Pressured Postin (LOL)

Well, I have been shamed once again into catching up....she is one to talk!! LOL

No, I had planned on posting...

Let's see....We went to the laundromat again on Friday where the girls were thought to be twins and a woman asked how in the world I get my kids to fold clothes....WELL--DUH!!
I told them they learned years ago and folded maybe five hundred towels and washcloths and that many shower curtains and sheets (oops double of those) every day when they were nine and ten working in the laundry at the WILDS. (great training ground in many ways!!)

I also had some more heart to heart talks with my friend Carol....guess all this helpmeet stuff gave me courage to get beyond her daily trials. I told her she needs to STOP taking all the areas God intends for her husband to be in charge of ,,,,her answer "but I alwasy have", so, i advised her "STOP!!"---yeah, we do some things better and quicker and know how to juggle things better, but if God intended them to have that responsibility, then, you are WRONG for taking it, no matter his consequences!! I also told her the stress she was suffering because of these things was of her own doing!! I told her that I also have had to through the years to relinquish and give back many things because I was getting the correction intended for my spouse.

Today I baked cranberry orange breakfast bread. The only thing that would have made it better is cream cheese (can you believe we ran out????)

Church was good--filled with surprise....the message was good and many were at the altar (Romans 9)...then tonite Revelation 21 and Zech.14....once again many hearts wer touched. We had two saved this morning , and a total of three baptised today....Several teens gave testimonies....many hearts were touched with the services at college days....many shared that they were encouraged to saty "on the way...or in the way...no matte the obstacle or defeat!! Some even had to apologize to people for not trying their best! (in school)...they were broken!!

We watched the Colts and Patriots game!! yeah the Colts won...I admire Tony Dungy greatly---he has a great testimony in this area and has a fine testimony. He also touched me when he used his son's death to be a witness to others and the give God the glory for all!!!

My son has a job inteview on Tuesday...lease keep him in your prayers for his physical being and spiritual walk as he is seeking the Lord's will.

I am blessed among women!!

Thanks for your prayers and friendship!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home