Moments In Time

Monday, January 15, 2007

Catching It Up

WELL,WELL, I Caved...I do not like pressure!! J/K

Since Thursday,
I had a migraine Friday and went to the chiropractor.....came home and slept since I was very nauseous (took a natural sublingual and quelled that!!).....got up at dinner time and helped the girls throw together a meal---they cook and do a great job....i just had to help them process what was left in Ol' Mother Howard's cupboards!!

Saturday, I got a pedicure and took the girls to Ashley P.'s b'day party....they had lots of fun!! We had gotten the gift at the store when bargain shopping and Miriam made her a beautiful bracelet. She loved it all. Saturday nite, I was making Enchilada casserole when Aaron wanted to invite a friend over....it turned out to be two, so we had to backup and punt. Praise the Lord refried black beans and casseroles multiply to feed 20 year old males!! They all had fun and we laughed together ---one young man grew up in the neighborhood and the other was in youth group with Aaron for years....they all will be roommates in a couple of weeks.

Yesterday, I went to church...loved hearing the Word and seeing friends ....it seems as though it has been an eternity!! God put "forsake not the assembling of yourselves together" in the Bible
for us, bodies of believers for that encouragement!! Home and thank goodness i had made a pot of vegetable beef soup before I left....makes dinner alot easier.

Today, I got up, researching hotels for our trip - it is time consuming, as I do not know the areas, and on alot of the sites, only a small portion is in English (you even have to do a conversion on the monies!!).....showed K a few....no decisions yet!! There are some absolutely adorable old hotels in Paris and London (old castles, etc.)---

We girls ran a few errands and went to the store...came home and found Aaron SICK.......he likes to share drinks with friends, and after questioning him, he said someone was on antibiotic the other nite....He is 20---I know he has heard the "mom-word" all his life---choices are his....
Oh yes, and tonite after dinner, I taught my husband about Paula Deen....he in convinced that she and Pam are twins....Pam is the younger one!! (he said they are at least sisters!!) He learned about Savannah restaurants and Bubba's!! Wow, I have a craving to go to Savannah....(there were Jeopardy questions about Savannah tonite on TV too!!LOL) Forgot to share that I spun the towels in the washer several times and they still were wet---why do washers always break when there is a load of towels or jeans in them?????(gotta get it fixed!!---that started the day off as well!! You always wonder what awaits you when your day starts out like that!?!?!?)

Now, I am bloggin, and catching up in my cyberworld, so, come on, Kim, they will get you next!!

Many thanks for you love, care and concern!! I do appreciate knowing my friends are a keystroke or post away!!

4 Comments:

  • Yeah she posted! Woo woo!!
    Did you tell your husband about our trip that we planned to Savannahs to eat at paula Deens restaurant. Paula is going to be so excited to see her twin seperated at birth, Pam. Can't wait to eat that fried chicken! And would love to know your enchilada casserole recipe! Do you have a recipe for enchilada sauce? I can't find it here!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:16 AM  

  • yes please post that recipe! And , we all fall to dictators eventually!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:21 PM  

  • I'm so happy! I came to leave yet another comment on your OLD post and low and behold, I had new eye candy. I love reading about your days. What did you mean when you said the boys will all be roommated soon? Is Aaron moving out or are they all moving in to your house?

    I missed getting my hug last night! I did tell the girls to give you one for me. Hope they remembered.

    I need a pedicure!!

    I am so excited about meeting Paule Deen! Wouldn't that be awesome if it were to work out when we go to her restaurant on our road trip??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:16 AM  

  • Oh I'm taking a gander that Mr. Keenan is a "Mr. Steady"!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home