Moments In Time

Saturday, May 10, 2008

MY GOD

MY GOD CARES

We all can repeat the verse "Casting all your care upon Him, for He careth for you"..

But, do you truly trust Him with the "little" things?? Do you believe He can take care of them...I sure am guilty of feeling I should not "bother" God with the little things, but this is how total dependence comes through trust!!

Another song comes to mind:
Cast thy burden upon the Lord
Cast thy burden upon the Lord
He will not fail you, He'll walk beside you
He'll even carry you, and sustain you...

You see there is a verse that precedes the well-known one:
Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of
God, that He may exalt you in due time.Casting all your care upon Him for He careth for you."
I Peter 5:6,7

Get busy casting...and quite working things out in your flesh (yes, I address myself here also!)

3 Comments:

  • Finding and trusting God in the little things is realy the key to living!

    By Blogger AmberTheBlog.com, at 12:11 AM  

  • BTW, I need your email address again so I can add you as a reader on the student blog! Thanks!

    By Blogger AmberTheBlog.com, at 11:59 AM  

  • The little things, they seem to be the ones which trip me up the most!
    See you in a few hours right? If you have mom's gift with you, that would be wonderful. I'll have the check with me!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home