Moments In Time

Monday, April 14, 2008

Parenting Again!

I have become a Mommy again--

to a six week old little girl!!

She is ADORABLE----(and this is my DH's description when begging to bring her home!!)

She was abandoned...and found alongside a busy highway! He called several times to convince me just how adorable she was!!

In case you have not figured it out, she is a kitten...her name is Reese...she is black and white with tawny spots on her feet, above her eye and her head....her paws are white....she has light green eyes...she is a baby....she loves to play until she drops....she of course has toys and we even bathed her (she did not smell so cute when she arrived here!!) She is potty training , however, and one of of three times finds a place other than the litter box to go.....D#2 suggested diapers!! And, yesterday, that did not sound too bad to me, either....

She sleeps all night segregated, and loved to come and curl up at various times with a little meow and then purring as you caress her!!

We believed she lived in a home, as she wanted in immediately, and she must have pottied in a cardboard box..... she is healthy ....

So, if you think pf me, pray I do not tire of the mess....it can ruin dinner!!!

3 Comments:

  • Yay! You know every kitten we have ever had, I treat them like a baby. After each meal I put the kitty in the litter box, and when I wake up in the morning.It seems like the young are fairly similar ...eat...go potty.(no I am not advocating evolution!!!)

    For our blind kitty he was trained within hours(maybe because his smell is so good)

    My SIL always lock the kitten in the bathroom for 2 days with food and water and then it is trained.

    I am sure you will be fine! And photos and name would be good!!!!

    By Blogger Pen of Jen, at 7:01 AM  

  • Oh too funny Pat! So sweet of hubby and you to take this orphan in ! Hey, why did reading of a kitten make me want chocolate with peanut butter all of a sudden?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:54 PM  

  • AW!!!

    By Blogger Rita Loca, at 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home