Moments In Time

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Without HIM I Could do Nothing

Do you ever wonder why God puts some people in your lives, or certain ones to cross your mind or path at random times?? I believe that He does that because at that time we would be the best person to pray for them and encourage them!!

I also believe that He wants us to direct people back to Him. I do have friends that have gone for years without gracing the doors of a church and then cannot figure out why their lives are such a dead end when they have not fellowshipped with Christians, and worked out situations in their own power, and have never even tithed to the church and wonder why their money goes.....and even their health!!

I want to say "How can you expect God to bless you when you have spiraled into a deep hole, and you do not even give Him lip service except an occational prayer when you are in a bind????????"

I personally CANNOT DO WITHOUT GOD IN MY LIFE---I am nothing and neither does my life amount to anything aside from my walk and communion with my Lord!!

How long can people beat their head against the wall and not figure that God does require something of them as His child?? they were bought with a price......

1 Comments:

  • Now, that'll preach sister! Amen!

    I don't know how folks get through daily life without a true and close reltionship with our Lord, much less get through the trials! Great post.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home