Moments In Time

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

MY GOD

My God is........HOPE!

A lost and dying world often has no desire to awaken each morning for lack of hope. This an addicted society searching for hope in many ways...drugs, alcohol, perversions...

However, I face each day knowing because of HIM, I can face that day, the task, and with HIS help can work through things a step at a time. HIS GRACE gives me my stick-to-it-ness!

I must depend on him, as he will let me try to do things on my own and face them within myself but I truly want the outcome HE gives, as His ways are above mine.

EPH 3:30
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
21Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.


HOw much better God's grace for my day to day life------without HIM I can do nothing; without HIM I'd surely fail.

JESUS....there is just something about that name.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home