Moments In Time

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Christmas Hope

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!


Yep, the music, the decorations, the gifting, etc......

I love my house decorated for Christmas.

But, I do not get the tree up before early December.

And, I do but presents throughout the year (no lay-aways, just sales and mark-downs....or those deals too good to pass up!!)

But, I think we have rushed thanksgiving, to where we cannot focus on thankfulness and how truly blessed we are!! I mean decorations have been out since September in the stores!! Come on!!

And, I do believe our focus should still be thakfulness when Christams arrives....

The greatest gift and th egreatest story of ALL time!!

Our only way to salvation and an eternal hope!! JESUS CHRIST WAS BORN A BABY!!

Have you ever pondered just how Mary must ahve felt??? I know how I fell holding a baby---and carrying them prior to that time---WOW!!!

So, as you approach each day---consider the gift you have at your disposal, and TELL OTHERS---if only one a day---give the wrold your reason for hope!!!

3 Comments:

  • I love Christmas in any country!

    By Blogger Jackie, at 2:24 AM  

  • thanks for such a wonderful reminder! Yes, we shouldn't take thanksgiving for granted, because it helps us to remember why we're thankful in preparation for christmas! It really is a great forerunner to the holiday!

    By Blogger Ashley, at 8:56 AM  

  • Pat, thank you for the teething tablets! You've made my life easier! Could you email me your mailing address? My email is jackiesblog@yahoo.com Thanks!

    By Blogger Jackie, at 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home