Moments In Time

Thursday, November 15, 2007

TIME PASSES ON

I cannot believe it has been sooo long since I posted.

What have I been doing? Who knows---Busy with everyday stuff!! School, piano, babysitting my granddaughters.......helping a friend car shop and phone shop......just STUFF!! And, have spent hours on the phone and online trying to get an airline ticket refunded and making reservations for #2 and DIL to come home for Christmas (it will be wonderful to see them, as it has already been four months)!!

We also are still in the midst of a family crisis--keep us in your prayers.

We attended the funeral for a friend's Mother yesterday ---there was a clear gospel, as there were unsaved ones there...and some outspoken Catholics. All in all, it was a tribute to the "colorful" person she was!!

Can you believe we have been to a wedding, a funeral, two birthday dinners, and the month is still young? I think we will celebrate most of Thanksgiving day here.....then have dessert later at #1's home.

Life is going way too fast....I detest Christmas shopping, but like shopping Christmas week even less. I am really pretty far in the process, as I buy throughout the year!!

I read all of your blogs daily and do pray regularly for you and you posted needs as well as the ones I know about...

Blessings to you as you serve our Lord!!

1 Comments:

  • Its good to see you've had a moment to post dear friend! I know you stay busy!

    I can't believe it been 4 months already since the big wedding! WOW! where does the time go?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home