Moments In Time

Monday, October 29, 2007

Blogaversary

Well, it has been a year since Pam kept "encouraging" me---of course, lovingly all the way (did I mention we referred to her as the 'gestapo'??) to start a blog.

Unbelievable......at first, would not even publish my thoughts as I was embarrassed, however.....


One of my first posts was regarding some heather that had been planted a few years ago in our flowerbed. Well, guess what? I was walking through the yard a couple of days ago, and, there before my eyes were some patches of heather in the grass---with flowers. I believe the Lord is still reminding me that He has things He is encouraging me to work on!! I guess contentment is one of them, as we have been without A/c for six days (we are awaiting the repairman this AM to install a new one!!)....also, two weeks ago, we had to have a new roof installed. So, it goes left unsaid that times are stressful, and I have whined about the heat, as one cannot sleep well in a house used to being spoiled with A/C which now hails a temp of 84 plus degrees!!

Anyway, the Lord is good, and shows me daily His presence and His work!!

I am not guaranteed tomorrow, so I must make a difference today!!

God bless you as you seek to serve our Lord!!

3 Comments:

  • Happy Bloggaversary! WOwCan you believe it has really been an entire year? I can't!

    I do remember your post about the heather.

    You poor thing! I can't imagine not having my AC, on the bright side though, it isn't the middle of August!

    Love You and think of you and the girls often!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:38 PM  

  • I am happy that you have been posting on my blog it is an encouragement to me. I have not heard from Jason he is not in school here anymore from what I understand.

    By Blogger Grace Bowden, at 4:38 AM  

  • wow...84 degrees here and we consier putting on a sweater! :-)
    I would die without my AC in the summer here...well, maybe not die, but come pretty close!!

    By Blogger Jackie, at 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home