Moments In Time

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Faithfulness

Are you faithful to which you have been called? I do not mean busy in the church, but just being a wife, Mom, sister, or friend??? And are you there fulfilling that position, even if you are too busy or you feel it does not need you or that you don't want to be bothered???

In the middle of the night (4:00 AM), these word rang in my head and heart:

Great is Thy faithfulness
O God my Father
There is no shadow of turning with Thee
Thou changest not thy compassions they fail not.
As Thou hast been, Thou forever wilt be.
Great is Thy faithfulness
Great is Thy faithfulness
Morning by morning, new mercies I see
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided
Great is Thy faithfulness
Lord unto me.


Will the Lord find us faithful? Aren't you glad He is always faithful, no matter how bad we feel or mess up or what IS going on around us????

4 Comments:

  • He is always faithful! May we also be found faithful!!!

    By Blogger Rita Loca, at 12:47 PM  

  • I have not been able to talk with your friends. I will try again tomorrow. May they have gone away or something?

    By Blogger Rita Loca, at 7:05 PM  

  • Merry Christmas!

    By Blogger Rita Loca, at 4:41 PM  

  • That is truly a great truth that God has been revealing to me over the past semester. In fact, my first blog post since I have been home was all about that. You wouldn't believe how many times we sang that in church and how many times it was the theme of an offeratory. God is Faithful!

    By Blogger AmberTheBlog.com, at 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home