Moments In Time

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Our Family

Here is the depiction of my family......have not tried addign the DILs and Grands.

Best we can do with the clothing options, etc.

Keenan - Fisherman
Me - Mom
Josh - Buisness man
Derek - Groom
Aaron - Surfer
Miriam - Happy
Rachel - Ballerina ---LOL
This was fun---we did another hilarious one!!! I did need a little assistance to upload it....
one day I will be able to do it myself (kids click too fast for me to understand the semantics of it all!!)

Pray you are blessed with joy and feel the love of our Lord as you worship Him tomorrow!!

PSALM 121

4 Comments:

  • So Rachel's a ballerina type hiuh? Cute and fun wasn't it? Maybe you can do one of just the grandbabies!!!

    Miss you and want to call you but its always so late at night when I think about it. I also want to order something from your neighbor from Southern Living Catalogue. My mugs are being discontinues it seems!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:32 PM  

  • AWWW cute! I was tempted to make one, but I couldn't think of one that even partly resembled me...LOL

    Miss you all!

    By Blogger Ashley, at 5:31 PM  

  • so is this available online, or somewhere else. It looks fun!

    By Blogger marshan, at 6:58 AM  

  • How cute. Looks like a very happy family. :-)

    By Blogger Jackie, at 4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home