Moments In Time

Saturday, December 06, 2008

I cannot believe how fast Christmas is coming!!!

And, no, for the first time in forever, I do not have a huge portion of my shoipping done....as a matter of fact, the only person I am totally finishned with is my Mother!! And, so you will not think I am a slacker, I am close to being finished with the granddaughters!! Now, their parents are another story!! And, I have a little something for my girls. And, I do have a little something for #3. Nothing for DH yet, though!! And, to tell the truth, I would much rather not fight the crowds!!! I have ordered a couple of things offline, but still need several gifts I have been unable to locate!!! ARGH!!! However, I know the presents do not the purpose for the holiday make!!

I love Christmas music!! We can be heard listening to it in July---don't laugh--you have heard of Christmas in July!!

I am so excited to reread the Christmas story....I love how God chose to send His son!! I love the lights tht remind me of hope in a dark world!! I love trees, because even the most simple one has a beauty to it!

Look for people to share at least a verse with...I was blessed to share salvation verses with someone yesterday. My job was to plant the seed....Godm sill use others to water, but I know that person is watching the walk of my family and me as they know we are Christians!! And, God knows we are not perfect ---

May your thoughts and heart be turned to the Saviour ---"born to die" for me and for you!!

1 Comments:

  • May your thoughts and heart be turned to the Saviour ---"born to die" for me and for you!!
    Amen.
    Jennifer:)

    By Blogger Humble wife, at 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home