Moments In Time

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Now that you are off the floor because I posted, thanks for stopping by still.


Some would look at our lives right n0w and believe it is upside down, however, I prefer to believe we are in transition....things are changin. I only have one homeschooler in my home after 22 years of homeschooling!! My next to youngest is teaching paino and has a couple of home businesses. #5 also teaches one student and helps in the business. We are praying for more students and sales.


God has provided for us abundantly for thirty years, and I believe He will never leave us. Right now, the housing and commercial building industries are SLOW....the slowest ever!! And, my husband happens to have a job related to that induesty! So, our times are in our Lord's hands!!


We still have two weddings left in this year, and one is in thirty days, so we will be quite busy from here on out...


We also are diversifying and trying to get a home party system going. Pray for our endeavors that they are what God wants.


We have been given tickets to a piano concert tonight---eight hands, four Steinways....I cannot imagine...we are excited and thankful for the opportunity.








1 Comments:

  • I confess to not having been by for quite awhile. What a surprise to find 3 new posts!!

    By Blogger Rita Loca, at 6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home