Moments In Time

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Concert

WOW!!!

The concert....8 hands on four pianos, eight pianists, and then them ALL playing the finale...and encore!!!!

Oh, yeah for the encore, they donned sunglasses (all 8) and played Mission Impossible!!) WAY COOL!

And, the hymn arrangements gave goosebumps!! What a testimony of God-given talent!!

What an awesome blessing!!!! And, there is a testimony and literature for salvation in the program!!

And, I had six girls and myself. Six Christian teens who love the Lord and seek to honor Him in their lives and deeds! Their chatter was music to my ears. They all loved the concert!!

Oh, yes, Marble Slab afterwards was not too bad, either!! We watched the Bay and had a fountain we sat around....a cool sea breeze. O What A Night!

1 Comments:

  • Sounds wonderful and I think I know what "marble slab" infers! Shame on you for making my mind or should I say taste buds, wander?!
    I know what you mean about the chatter and laughter of godly, fun loving young people. I'm craving some of that right now too.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home