Moments In Time

Monday, December 22, 2008

Focus

Most of you have given up on me....but I am still here.

As usual, we have been very busy this week....practice, a recital, and three days preparing and producing a wedding for 300!!

Now, this week is Christmas week---our focus is solely on our Saviour. How humbled I am to think He came for me....

What a rat race......we celebrate many things. We even celebrate birthdays in such huge fashion...and the focus is on the person, not on the gifts! However, Christmas is turned upside down!! Christ seems almost an afterthought to many people!!

You must ask yourself, as I have done this year....is my focus on the Lord, and is my life and are my prayers reflective of that?

I am not saying to not enjoy family and friends --just make sure the Lord is at least recognized as the reason for this season of fun and fellowship!!

Blessings as you walk with Him today!!

1 Comments:

  • Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    Great post Pat, You are such a gifted writer of reflections.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home