Moments In Time

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Customer Service

Is it me or has customer service gone down the drain???

Just today, the following things happened:

1. I called a store, and the phone rang at least twenty five times.

2. Recall - same problem

Then, I called a different store chain:

1. Got receptionist who could not direct me to the department I needed.

2. Got tech that gave me wrong info

3. Got two people on toll free number - one who actually looked up the problem
and started the process to resolve it!!

Went to Walmart...waited in a line...Customer Service Rep came to assist cashier and told me to change lines that the cashier was closed (HELLO??? I stood her for over five minutes for.......????)

Changed lines, cashier actually answered her cell as she was checking me out and talked via bluetooth!!

Went to another line to check out in a different department and they changed cashiers just before my turn....the man was older (aren't we all??), and moved SLOWLY>>>>>>>

Hello people ---it is just the Christmas season....Why are there not baggers or at least an assistant in each department!!!

Just an observation, but we are paying lots more for purchases this year than last.......fuel cost has gone down (which was the scape goat for price increases, but I have not noticed food cost decreasing!!)

Yes, I did tell them all to have a nice day!!!! (thank you Lord, that even though I was an hour behind before I got to the final point, I still could walk in the Spirit!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home