Moments In Time

Thursday, July 31, 2008

My God

God never ceases to amaze me!!

His grace is sufficient for me for the moment I need it.

His peace encompasses me.

His love envelopes me---

His Holy Spirit reassures me---when I am in doubt or feel alone.

His angels surround me and make me aware that I can do all things through HIM. I have more strength and stamina and feel a cal presence in the midst of it all.

Jesus blood constantly is washing me....knowing my sin grieves a Holy God...but I am as white as snow because He paid the debt I could not pay.

God puts a song in my heart, and when the days are dark and dreary, I have joy because He give me a song!!

He sends me friends---some I know, some I do not, just to show me He provides a family for me that knows him and can share my joys and goals.

He intercedes for me.....and I know His children do that for me in prayer, and I am soo privileged to also lift them up in prayer, too!!

GOD IS THERE........

1 Comments:

  • The ending is the best
    God is there!
    I'm so thankful for that fact!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home