Moments In Time

Sunday, July 13, 2008

My God

My God is The Voice:

* The voice that says, Peace be still

* The voice that calms the storm and wind and waves

* The voice that calms my anxious soul

* The voice that beckons me to "Carry on"

* The voice that draws me to His side for peace and comfort

* The voice that says "Come, I forgive you" when I have sinned against Him

* The voice that commands the sun to shine ---even when it seems the darkest

* The voice that gives that deep peace and hope that confounds mankind


Listen for that voice in your soul!!

2 Comments:

  • Sometimes I have the volume turned down. So I turn it up by reading His word, and getting back to prayer, then all is clear again.
    Jennifer

    By Blogger Pen of Jen, at 7:13 AM  

  • Amen,
    I need to learn to be still and listen.
    Great post
    blessings Sandra from New Zealand

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home