Moments In Time

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Home agian, Home again!!

I cannot believe it has been over a month since I posted!!

Since then:

My grandaughter turned one year old and had a party....

My kids gave us a surprise 30th anniversary party.....

#2 and wife came for the weekend.....(SURPRISE!!)

The girls and I went to camp for one day to surprise their friend for her 18th birthday, and we helped for the day....

We spent a day and night in Brevard to visit friends from VA that were already there...

We shopped in our favorite antique store, toy store and ate at our fave soda fountain....

Spent a few days in TN doing touristy things ....the grils got to visit a caverns...

Saw our "new friend" from Belgium....who works in the best southern restaurant!!!.....

Went to a baseball game......

Went to our first auction.....

Of course the highlight is THE WILDS!!!

Missed yall.....read posts once.....prayed often!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home